Management reporting and documentation
tbrownfield
Novice
Liked: 3 times

Reports Missing Metrics

Post by tbrownfield »

When I run a performance report, several of the hosts or virtual machines report 0.00 metrics. For example, a cluster performance report with 20 hosts will report CPU and Memory metrics for 10 of the hosts and 0.00 for the other 10. If I select a single host that reports 0.00 metrics for the report, it still shows no metrics. Same with virtual machines--some will report accurately and some will report 0.00. Veeam ONE Monitor displays all metrics correctly. We have a consulting company onsite this week requiring performance statistics for the environment for the CIO so I'm hoping for a fast answer so I can provide some elegant reports rather than screen clippings in a Word doc. I rebooted the server and also manually ran an Object Properties Collection task with no change. I opened support ticket #02358295. Thanks for any help!
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Re: Reports Missing Metrics

Post by Shestakov »

Hi,
That looks like a database-related issue, so the best way to resolve it is collaboration with support team.
Thanks!
tbrownfield
Novice
Liked: 3 times

Post by tbrownfield »

Thanks. It's been escalated to R&D so I'm waiting to hear back. They've been able to trace it back to removing and re-adding hosts to clusters, which mixed up the IDs and ObjectKeys, breaking the links. I believe the remove/re-add was when we upgraded to 6.0 based on the time range they identified. It's odd that everything else is working and that it only affects some hosts, not all. Updating the post in case anyone else out there has a similar problem.
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Post by Shestakov »

Thanks for updating the thread! Glad the issue is investigated.