Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
SynthosKralupy
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Synthos Kralupy

Jet Error 1504

Post by SynthosKralupy »

Hello,

I installed latest Veeam Backup for Office365, 1.0.0.912 and got error after "Add organization": JetError -1504, Jet_errNullInvalid, Null not valid
http://prntscr.com/e3vv7h

Check operation passed successfully. Product has been installed on Windows 2012 R2 server.

I checked documentation and my system should be compatible.

Thanks.

Pavel
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1262 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: Jet Error 1504

Post by Mike Resseler »

Hi Pavel,

Please log a support case. Post the case ID here and the solution after that. I'm afraid our engineers will need to investigate this one and dive into the logs why this error occurs

Thanks
Mike
SynthosKralupy
Enthusiast

Post by SynthosKralupy »

Hello Mike,

case has been created, no. 02058564. Thanks.

Pavel.
zaicnupagadi
Novice
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Pawel Jarpsz

Post by zaicnupagadi »

Hi Guys,

Did you get this resolved? I am getting same error when trying to add one particular mailbox to backup job.

Kind regards,
Pawel Jarosz
SynthosKralupy
Enthusiast

Post by SynthosKralupy »

Hello,

problem was solved very simply (well and strangely) by simply re-adding organization. And it works.

Veeam's engineer wrote this hint to me:
"Could you please re-add the organization to the console: https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/vbo36 ... tml?ver=10 and see if it works?"

Pavel.
zaicnupagadi
Novice

Post by zaicnupagadi »

Thanks for the quick response mate, one more question. If I remove my current organization, will I be able to continue performing backups in the current repository? Or I would need to download all these terabytes of data one more time / create new repo?
Mike Resseler
Product Manager

Post by Mike Resseler »

Hi Pawel,

Point it to the current repository and you won't need to redownload that data. Question: What version are you using?
zaicnupagadi
Novice

Post by zaicnupagadi »

Hey, I am using 1.5.0.1099 version. Just checked and it doesn't work - I have simply installed Veeam tool on other server, added organization and tried to do a backup job including only one problematic mailbox - failed. So it is not server specific or like for Pavel - we need to run it once again. Interesting is I am not getting Display name for this mailbox on the first column, I only get email address - the second one. I have a case at Veeam opened at this, I've narorwed the problem to one mailbox but so far there are still not ideas. case number is 02300722.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager

Post by Mike Resseler »

Hey Pawel,

Thanks for letting us know the support number. Please work with our (very awesome) support team and let us know the results

Thanks!
Mike
PrecisionIT
Service Provider
Liked: never
Full Name: PrecisionIT

Post by PrecisionIT »

I'm also experiencing this issue. I've done a 2 hour support call and got no where. Issue has been escalated to tier 2 but they seem to be struggling to scheduling a time. If it goes on much longer, I'm going to need to switch to Skykick or another product ready.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Post by foggy »

Could you please share the case ID?
DDIT
Expert
Liked: 28 times
Full Name: Michael Yorke

Post by DDIT »

Hi,

I just wanted to add I was getting a similar error...

Unable to access repository (G:\Backups\VeeamO365MailBackupRepository\2018\repository.adb) JetError -1022, JET_errDiskIO, Disk IO error

I had just upgraded the firmware on the QNAP NAS where these backups are stored earlier the same day, so assumed it was related to this. However, before contacting support, I upgraded to the latest version of Veeam Backup for Office 365 and, following the advice in this thread, re-added my credentials for my O365 account and kicked off a backup, which worked first time.