Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Backup & Replication, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V in a single System Center Operations Manager Console
Sand
Influencer
Liked: never

System Center Monitoring Agents on Cloud Repository

Post by Sand »

Hi

I could not find any information about monitoring Agents on Cloud Repositorys using the System Center Management Pack (https://www.veeam.com/de/system-center- ... yperv.html)
We use VAC to Roll out and manage our agents. Is the management pack able to monitor the agents job state? If no, will it be and when?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Sand
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1568 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Re: System Center Monitoring Agents on Cloud Repository

Post by Dima P. »

Hello Sand,

I moved your topic to Management Pack subforum. I hope folks responsible for MP can comment on existing and upcoming functionality. Stay tuned.
Alec King
VP, Product Management
Liked: 362 times

Post by Alec King »

Hello Sand,

The upcoming Update 5 for Veeam MP v8.0 will have features to monitor Veeam Agent for Windows.
Exact functionality will depend on how agents are deployed and licensed (e.g. workstation, server, etc) and may require SCOM agent deployed to the server being backed up. In general we will alert and report on critical services and the status of agent backup jobs.

MP 8 Update 5 will release later in Q1. Please watch for announcements as we get closer to release!

Regards,
Alec
Sand
Influencer
Liked: never

Post by Sand »

Hello Alec

Thanks a lot for the info!

Regards

Sand