Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
smithjamesp55
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: James Smith

Additional Reporting Options

Post by smithjamesp55 »

Hi all -

I'm looking for some additional reports that I can run? These would be very helpful for SOX files and change tracking.

Is there a way I can create/view a report that shows each of my jobs and how their configuration? How about a report that shows the schedules of all the jobs? How about a daily summary report that shows the jobs (and their statuses)that ran on a day?

Thanks!

James
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6647 times

Re: Additional Reporting Options

Post by Gostev »

Hi James, some reports on jobs can be created in Enteprise Manager using Job tab and drill downs, and then exporting the result in Excel via web UI toolbar button.

Daily summary report via email is functionality that is provided by Enterprise Manager today (just open EM configuration page to enable it).

As for summary job configuration, it can only be retrieved by navigating to the last page of job wizard.

Thanks.
smithjamesp55
Influencer

Post by smithjamesp55 »

Thanks, I always appreciate the quick responses on this forum!

So I logged in to the Enterprise Manager and attempted to add the Veeam server, but I get this error message: Backup server "SERVER_NAME" is not upgraded to the latest version yet.

However, I just upgraded it last week to 5.0.1.198 (64 bit). What do I need to do to get it to recognize the server?

Thanks,

James
Alexey D.

Post by Alexey D. »

Hello James,

Have you upgraded Enterprise Manager to the latest version as well?
smithjamesp55
Influencer

Post by smithjamesp55 »

Duhh!! Thanks!
Alexey D.

Post by Alexey D. »

You're welcome!
rizks_2000
Enthusiast
Full Name: Anthony Rizk

Backup Report Summary?

Post by rizks_2000 »

[merged into existing discussion]

I like the individual emails notifications I get when a Veeam job completes. Very accurate, layed out well, and it provides the info I need. Is there a way to have one report send at end of business day whcih would show all your backups which ran for that day? Would like to get one report I can review and then send on to others as needed. Right now I must get 20-25 emails per day, each one for an individual job. Love the product though.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6647 times

Post by Gostev »

Hi, Enterprise Manager provides daily report functionality today. See above. Thanks.