Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
arcjsc
Influencer
Liked: never

Copy job - Error: The specified network name is no longer av

Post by arcjsc »

Hi all,

I'm configuring for a customer, externalization of their backups Veeam. There is a VPN connection between the customer infrastructure and our infrastructure.

Currently I've created a copy backup job with a specific schedule to copy backup only during the night and week-end.
At the first start of the job, everything works fine. At the end of the allowed schedule the copy job stops until allowed hours and when the jobs restart, there is the following error :

Error: The specified network name is no longer available. Failed to read data from the file [\\NAS-IP\Directory\BackupFile.vib]. Failed to restore file from local backup. VFS link: [summary.xml]. Target file: [MemFs://frontend::CDataTransferCommandSet::RestoreText_{cf432f69-22dc-xxxx-xxxx-cxcxcxcxcxcxcx}]. CHMOD mask: [0]. Agent failed to process method {DataTransfer.RestoreText}.
Maximum retry count reached (5 out of 5)

I've tested the job without a schedule defined and with this configuration, there is no errors. So I think the problem come from the schedule parameters.

Is this a known issue or can someone help me ?

Thank you
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: Copy job - Error: The specified network name is no longe

Post by veremin »

What is your support ticket ID for this issue (it's requested when you click New Topic)? Thanks.
arcjsc
Influencer
Liked: never

Post by arcjsc »

Hello,

The ticket ID is 0261889.

The error is still present, thank you for your help.

Regards
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Post by veremin »

Thanks, let's wait till support engineer reviews the debug log and confirms the root cause of the problem experienced. Thanks.