Host-based backup of Microsoft Hyper-V VMs.
lukejf
Enthusiast
Liked: 5 times
Full Name: Luke

Veeam One strange reports

Post by lukejf »

Hey Guys,
We are looking into some possible performance issues on a SAN and decided to use veeam one to keep an eye on things.
We are noticing something really strange however with the graph in regards to latency.
Both these images below are a graph on the cluster shared volume with a 1 hour interval. when we open the graph initially it has a spike to 30ms (bad) yet if we leave it open for a few minutes without clicking anything the graph changes and the spike drops. Any ideas. To me it seems the graph is not accurate
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: Veeam One strange reports

Post by Mike Resseler »

Luke,

We get the data from the infrastructure so it should normally be correct. One thing you could do to verify is to check if the SAN is giving you the same spike. If there is indeed a difference, then we need to investigate

Let me know
Mike
lukejf
Enthusiast
Liked: 5 times
Full Name: Luke

Post by lukejf »

Mike Resseler wrote:Luke,

We get the data from the infrastructure so it should normally be correct. One thing you could do to verify is to check if the SAN is giving you the same spike. If there is indeed a difference, then we need to investigate

Let me know
Mike
Thanks Mike
unfortunately I don't have access to the SAN at this stage. I will check with the customer to see if we can arrange it
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Post by Mike Resseler »

That would be great! Keep us informed
Cheers
Mike