Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
fboyaval
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Fabrice BOYAVAL

Feature Request : Customizing Columns in VBR Console

Post by fboyaval »

Hi Everybody,

In VBR Console, though in version 9.5.0.1922, the jobs list View only offers 5 columns : Job Name, Session Type, Status, Start Time and End Time.
It would be marvelous if we could possibly right-click on any column header and click, for instance, "Choose Columns", and then be able to select any Job Property to be displayed as an extra column...
Thus, It would be much easier to quickly see if all our jobs are set up equally or not...

For example : Veeam Proxies might not be the same ones for Production and Non-Production Environments...
For the time being, if I want to make sure that I have properly set up every one of my Veeam Jobs in terms of chosen proxies, I have to edit each job, one by one, which is much time consuming...
A column with the name of the chosen proxy would be great and I would get the information in the swinkle of an eye !... without having to edit every single job...

If a registry key to create is possible to get that kind of display, please let me know ! This is for the sake of ease of administration in VBR Console...
Thanks for reading me.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Feature Request : Customizing Columns in VBR Console

Post by foggy »

Hi Fabrice, thanks for your request, noted.
MariusN
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Marius Neumann

Post by MariusN »

upvote +1
ejenner
Veteran
Liked: 100 times
Full Name: EJ

Post by ejenner »

My request is kinda similar. Just on the basis that I know the information will be in the database but there's no way within the console to display the information which would be useful for me. My request was for a graphical view of the schedule so you could work out which times were quieter and could have jobs added.