Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
johnbo
Enthusiast
Liked: never

Purchasing License smaller company

Post by johnbo »

Im with a smaller company as was told by Veeam back in March that when you buy your initial 10 licenses after that you can buy them individually rather than blocks of ten.
Now Im adding people so I needed a couple more and was told by Veeams re-seller (connection.com) that I had to buy ten at a time. Why the change ? so if I need 15 I need to buy 20 ? really?

Is this NOT a good solution for the smaller business? Whats the real truth?
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: Purchasing License smaller company

Post by Mike Resseler »

John,

I believe this never was the case that you could buy a single license. Every time you make a purchase it is a pack of 10 minimum. But to see what can be done to your situation I suggest you contact your sales representative. They should be able to help you further
johnbo
Enthusiast

Post by johnbo »

Ok so if I buy another ten (10) do I add the license right to the software and it will update to 20?
johnbo
Enthusiast

Post by johnbo »

All is there a way to make the licences expire the same time so we dont have to keep renewing licenses during different months when we add them?
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Post by Mike Resseler »

John,

That is a licensing question. It might be possible that the licensing desk can give you a new license that expire at the same time but you need to work with your sales rep on this. There is not much that I can do about this I'm afraid.