Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Backup & Replication, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V in a single System Center Operations Manager Console
sabrads
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Stephen Bradshaw

VEEAM REPORT LIBRARY v8 for Sytem Center - reports not visible in SCOM

Post by sabrads »

Hi,

I have installed the VEEAM Report Library v8 for System Center management pack and the management pack is installed but the reports are not showing up.

As I understand it there is a period of time once the management pack is installed to when the reports are setup in SSRS. However the management pack was installed over a day ago so I would expect them to be visible now.

I am looking on the management server to see if there are any issues running the deployment, but don't see anything obvious related to Veeam, as I understand it the management pack is deployed to the SCOM server which then triggers the install into the SQL reporting services.

Any advice is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Steve
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Re: VEEAM REPORT LIBRARY v8 for Sytem Center - reports not visible in SCOM

Post by wishr »

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Veeam community forums and thank you for posting the question. Please find some basic recommendations below.

Usually, new reports take about ~1 hour to populate in SCOM after installing management packs. There might be an issue with DW DB or SQL reporting services on the SCOM end, so we recommend to do the following:

1. Please try restarting the SQL reporting service and wait several hours, then check if "Veeam Report Library" has appeared on the "Reporting" tab.
2. If you use SCOM 2012, please take a look at this KB by Microsoft. If you use newer SCOM versions please proceed to the next step.
3. If the aforementioned suggestions would not help we recommend contacting Microsoft support for comprehensive assistance.

Please, let us know how it goes. Thank you.

BR,
Fedor