Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
nguyent
Enthusiast
Liked: never
Full Name: Tan Nguyen

Can not restore

Post by nguyent »

Hi All,
I am trying to restore windows guest files with Version 5 and I got “no disks have been mounted.” I did backup VMs to QNAP nas and I can see all the vrbs and vbk files on mapping drives.
Thanks
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Can not restore

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Tan, try using other OS FLR wizard, if it doesn't help please open support case directly with our support, as explained when you click New Topic. Thank you!
nguyent
Enthusiast

Post by nguyent »

Viality S.
Thanks, I did open ticket with support.
Tan
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6648 times

Post by Gostev »

We cannot this know because you have failed to post support case ID as we require (as explained when you click New Topic) :)
Map drives are not supported as service account cannot see those, try importing backup using UNC path. Thanks.
nguyent
Enthusiast

Post by nguyent »

Gostev,
Here is my case ID: 5129983. I am still waiting for support tech reply my email. I will try to import.
Thanks
Tan
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6648 times

Post by Gostev »

Hi Tan,

What do you mean by "you are still waiting for support tech reply my email"? This kind of implies that you have not heard back from our support at all. But I can see 3 responses from support engineer to you, and some replies from you in the course of last 15 hours (since the case was opened). It looks like this support case is being handled correctly and in a timely fashion.

BTW, according to the support case records, you have first called our support only 1 hour after you said you have already opened a support case. ;)

Thanks.
nguyent
Enthusiast

Post by nguyent »

Gostev,
Please take it easy. I did not complain or anything about support. I did email to Ryan Kock who had some questions about my settting around 9 AM today and I am waiting for work with him on this.
Thanks
Tan