Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
mriksman
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Michael

Renewals - No one Answers my Request?

Post by mriksman »

Hey,

I'm not sure who to email/contact anymore. I've never found a company so unwilling to take my money!

Is there an online portal where I can just enter my CC details securely and get this transaction done?

I've sent multiple reminder emails, and all fall on deaf ears.

Michael.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: Renewals - No one Answers my Request?

Post by Mike Resseler »

Michael,

Can you PM me with your contact details (and location). I will try to fix this as soon as possible for you

Thanks
Mike
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6722 times

Post by Gostev »

mriksman wrote: Oct 29, 2018 5:20 amI'm not sure who to email/contact anymore. I've never found a company so unwilling to take my money!

Is there an online portal where I can just enter my CC details securely and get this transaction done?

I've sent multiple reminder emails, and all fall on deaf ears.
Who are you trying to contact? Normally you should be working with your reseller for both additional purchases and renewals. Veeam does not sell direct, so there's no "online store" of any kind.
mriksman
Enthusiast

Post by mriksman »

I was originally dealing with the Middle East Veeam rep, who said the local company in Egypt would be looking into it.
I then sent a follow up email to him, and then again CC renewals@veeam.com, and then tried again filling out another Renewal Contact Form.
3 weeks later. Nothing.
Only after Mike (above) contacted me, have I had another Middle East rep contact me (apparently the other one is on leave....)
A shame a forum moderator/R&D Engineer had to step up to ensure sales/purchasing was working....

I don't wish to go through b2b purchasing, it takes far too long here in Egypt to go through approvals, when all I need is a $300 license renewal.
I plan to purchase using my personal funds and expense it back to the company.
How would a normal 'home user' purchase the software?
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6722 times

Post by Gostev »

OK, glad you are being assisted by another rep.

We don't sell our software to home users, so there are no corresponding facilities or processes.
mriksman
Enthusiast

Post by mriksman »

5 weeks later, and I am still trying to get my license renewed.

I have found places that can offer PayPal to purchase the license, but Veeam resellers aren't allow to sell outside their region.

COME ON. HELP ME OUT! I have a server that IS STILL NOT BEING BACKED UP!! Just find me someone you will accept PayPal so I can be done with this!!!!!
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Michael,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this experience, but people behind these forums cannot advise you on the partner that accepts PayPal to purchase a Veeam license. Maybe it would be easier and quicker in this case to purchase it via b2b channel? Since the process can take some time (according to your post), you may want to get a free trial key to protect your server.
nielsengelen
Product Manager
Liked: 1181 times
Full Name: Niels Engelen

Post by nielsengelen »

As you have bought the license in the past, you should be able to contact your previous partner (since Veeam doesn't sell direct as said before) and they can renew the license which shouldn't take long.
Personal blog: https://foonet.be
GitHub: https://github.com/nielsengelen
mriksman
Enthusiast

Post by mriksman »

I’d like to purchase from a different region than I am in, but they won’t deal with me. Couldn’t Veeam make an exception?
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

While I would love to make an exception (not my call ;)), but this is decided between sales reps and Veeam partners, so I would try to follow the advice from Niels and discuss this with your partner directly.