Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
raju rawat
Novice
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Raju Rawat

VBR9U4 - Windows Agent for Protected Group.

Post by raju rawat »

The sticker, marketing, events, made this module so user friendly and reducing IT staff's time. Obviously Veeam Agent through console did not deploy successfully.

I have Hyper-V, other servers on VLAN 1, Endusers on VLAN 2.
Kapersky server hosted on VLAN 1, was deployed and did deploy their protection to end users all over VLANS and life is great.
Veeam Server(U4) hosted VLAN 1, was deployed and did its basic backups properly, until I decided to deploy agents to protect our end-users machines (just like kasperky). The job fails happily.

The network consultants says it related to firewall (palo-alto pa-220), Firewall security guys says its related to kaspersky, what will kaspersky say?

Please assist me I really need Veeam because its purchased with full support. Does anyone here has the same or funny issues like this?

Thankyou in advance.
-Raju
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1576 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Re: VBR9U4 - Windows Agent for Protected Group.

Post by Dima P. »

Hello Raju,

What error you got in Veeam B&R agent rescan session? Any chance you have a case ID to share? Thanks!
raju rawat
Novice
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Raju Rawat

Re: VBR9U4 - Windows Agent for Protected Group.

Post by raju rawat » 1 person likes this post

This was resolved.
Palo- Alto firewall and HP- Aruba switches had to be configured again for tagging vlans and allowing inter-vlan communications.
sorry for replying late.