Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
Voltron
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Paul Leclair

Monitoring Restore Jobs from Enterprise Manager

Post by Voltron »

Hey all. I'm relatively new to Veeam (a few months now) and am running 9.5 U4. One of my coworkers was working on triggering a restore job from Enterprise Manager and while that process was simple enough, he had no way to monitor it through the webUI. According to what I can see, there's actually no way to monitor the progress of the restore job or its completion status. The only thing I can see is setting up the restore job email alerting. Am I missing something? In the Jobs tab, I see Replica, Backup and Agent jobs, but nothing for Restore.

Thanks,
V
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Monitoring Restore Jobs from Enterprise Manager

Post by foggy »

Hi Paul, if you click History at the Machines tab, you will be able to monitor the restore progress.
Voltron
Influencer

Post by Voltron »

Foggy, what if you're doing an item-level restore like files from inside the backup image? That's where my guys are mostly doing - not full VM restores, but files within them. I looked on the Machines tab and at the history and there's nothing there to show the job for a files restore from within a backup image. The job shows up in the full console, but not in the Enterprise Manager server.
Voltron
Influencer

Post by Voltron »

Derp! I see the "history" link/button on the UI now for Files.
I was apparently searching too hard ... :D