Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
diedmatrix
Novice
Liked: never

how to set up Storage Curuption Guard & Full Backup maintenance with "when backup target is connected"

Post by diedmatrix »

Hi,
i am using no regular schedule for my backup, only the option "when backup target is connected" max 1 per day. I would now like to know if the options for "Storage Curuption Guard" & "Full Backup maintenance" are set up correct in this sittuation with an external hdd which would be only connected for the backupjob and automatically removed by veeam after? Would these jobs be running inside the backup and therefore run at the same time?

shakhdan
Influencer
Liked: 4 times
Full Name: Daniil Shakhovskiy

Re: how to set up Storage Curuption Guard & Full Backup maintenance with "when backup target is connected"

Post by shakhdan »

Hello diedmatrix,

According to your settings, the Job will automatically start health check and other maintenance tasks when the target device will be connected and automatically eject it after backup is completed. In your case, you setup is correct. Please, visit our Help Center to learn more about Maintenance Settings and Backup on Specific Events. Cheers!