Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
SKratzTS
Enthusiast
Liked: 16 times
Full Name: Steve Kratz

Standalone 3.0.2?

Post by SKratzTS »

I'm working on testing the 9.5u4b B&R deployment, and I have one PC that's an VAW-controlled backup running 3.01 right now. Is there a way to update that one to the 3.02 code without actually connecting that PC the the B&R server? (This is a remote user without a VPN to connect to the office)
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Standalone 3.02?

Post by Vitaliy S. »

You can wait till Agent auto-update feature gets enabled by our QC team. Usually, it happens within a couple of weeks from the Update release.

Do you have any urgent reason to update to 3.02? If yes, then I guess you can get it from our support team. Alternatively, you can try to extract the required bits from the ISO image for new installations of U4b release.
4xMeister
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Michael Craven

Post by 4xMeister »

How can I get a copy of the standalone 3.02 update? I have been using Win10 1903 for a number of weeks and have not been able to backup due to the incompatibility with v3.01. I am way behind on my backups for this system - which is never good. ;-)
SKratzTS
Enthusiast
Liked: 16 times
Full Name: Steve Kratz

Post by SKratzTS »

I have the ISO for B&R 9.54b, but all I can find is the redistributable VAW installer -- Reason I need to get that one is for testing with Windows 10 1903 - A number of users here went ahead and pulled the trigger when Microsoft notified them an update was ready, and not being able to be 100% certain of the validity of their backups is worrying.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

You can get the latest update through our support team for now. Thanks!
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1568 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Post by Dima P. » 1 person likes this post

Hello folks,

Latest Veeam Agent for Windows v3.0.2 is now available and you can get it from veeam.com. Cheers!