Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
ryiin
Lurker
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: ryiin

SQL Error in Backup run

Post by ryiin »

Hello,

I have a scheduled backup (entire computer) to a network storage. I turned on user name and passwort authentication (before it was open to public). Now I receive the following error when starting the backup. Username and passwort have been entered in the format "storage\username" and the access seems to work (remaining storage space visible in backup configuration).

11.12.2016 12:29:42 :: Error: Microsoft SQL server hosting the configuration database is currently unavailable. Possible reasons are heavy load, networking issue, server reboot, or hot backup. Please wait, and try again later. Error information: The DELETE statement conflicted with the SAME TABLE REFERENCE constraint "FK_OIBs_OIBs". The conflict occurred in database "VeeamBackup", table "dbo.Backup.Model.OIBs", column 'link_id'. The statement has been terminated.

Any advice?

PS: I tried to open a case using the software, but it keeps saying that my e-mail adress is not registered altough I confirmed the activation e-mail.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: SQL Error in Backup run

Post by Vitaliy S. »

ryiin, can you please PM me your contact email address which you've used during registration? I will double-check the current status of your account.
ryiin
Lurker
Full Name: ryiin

Post by ryiin » 1 person likes this post

E-mail worked finally. Case # 02002212 has been opened and I followed the tipp, recreating the database.

Backup process is now running again.

Thanks for the help.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Post by Mike Resseler »

Hi Ryiin,

Please keep us informed on how the backup runs. Can you also let us know what support advised you? Did they asked to recreate the database (through a registry setting)?

Thanks

Mike
akselc
Novice
Full Name: Aksel Celasun

Post by akselc »

Hello,

How did you recreate the database?
Using SQL management tools, and recreated the SQL database?
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hello, please follow guidelines from this KB article: https://www.veeam.com/kb2335