Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
collagen
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: john

cannot login to Onedrive from recovery media

Post by collagen »

I am new to Veeam.

So I just did a backup using personal Onedrive. The issue that I have is that I can't login from the recovery media and so access the backup files needed for tyhe recovery. Is someone other else getting the same problem? Other thing that I can add is that Microsoft authenticator does not work BUT I have access to internet. It seems to me an issue with onedrive API.
PTide
Product Manager
Liked: 729 times

Re: cannot login to Onedrive from recovery media

Post by PTide »

Hi,

Have you contacted our support team already? If so, then please post your case ID for future reference.

Another question - does login into OneDrive work from live system?

Thanks!
collagen
Influencer

Post by collagen »

Hello,

my case is 03835985. Yes I can do login with onedrive from everywhere including Veeam Agent from my backup system . However I can't do the login - saying the psw is wrong when I try from the recovery media. Also the microsoft authenticator does not work from there. But internet is up through virtio. It seems to me an API issue.
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1576 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Post by Dima P. » 1 person likes this post

Thanks for the details John! As I can see support team is currently investigating this issue, so please keep working with them and we will ask QA to review the issue as well.
collagen
Influencer

Post by collagen »

Yes the issue has been confirmed and reproduced by tech support. While onedrive business seems to work properly, unfortunately for personal is not (anymore) the case.