Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
Sourmood
Lurker
Liked: never

Agent: Failed to process method {Transform.Patch}: An unexpected network error occured

Post by Sourmood »

CaseID: 03870799

We have Veeam agent on a Win10 machine running build 1709. Very recently, there has been some issues with the backup file merge feature. have checked on the NAS, I cant find any issues that would cause this. my thinking is that its an issue on the local machine. The fail happens after a few hundred MB of transfer. It's the same issue each time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Egor Yakovlev
Veeam Software
Liked: 680 times
Full Name: Egor Yakovlev

Re: Agent: Failed to process method {Transform.Patch}: An unexpected network error occured

Post by Egor Yakovlev »

Hi Sourmood,

Please collect Agent logs(here is how-to) and upload to your case at https://my.veeam.com/#/my-cases

Thanks!
Sourmood
Lurker

Re: Agent: Failed to process method {Transform.Patch}: An unexpected network error occured

Post by Sourmood »

Hi,

I have uploaded these documents to the case.

Thanks,
dbachman
Lurker
Full Name: David Bachman

Post by dbachman »

What was the fix? It would be helpful to have a post that specifies the most common cause of this error and the most likely solution.