Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
jos.van.der.steege
Lurker
Liked: never

VBR 9.5 and VeeamONE trial

Post by jos.van.der.steege »

Currently we have an vCenter/vSphere (6.7) environment with about 300 vm's. We use VBR 9.5u4.
We are looking for a reporting solution to see the resources in use. Also we want to know how many resources are in use per customer to check if we are billing them correctly. We do have a custom webapplication in place for these things, but the developer of this tool doesn't work here anymore. Also the tool is not easy to customize.

After some searching on the internet I found VeeamONE. I think this might be a useful tool for our purpose. Is it possible to install VeeamONE on the same server as VBR and use it as a trial for 30 days? During the installation I could only select the Community Version, or insert a license.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2722 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: VBR 9.5 and VeeamONE trial

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hello,

Yes, you can install Veeam ONE on top of your existing Veeam B&R server. Using a trial version would give you more features to review, so definitely go with a trial key.

Thank you!
jos.van.der.steege
Lurker
Liked: never

Post by jos.van.der.steege »

Hi,

In our https://my.veeam.com/#/licenses/trial I can request different licences, but VeeamONE is not listed there. Is that product listed under another name?

I already found it here: https://www.veeam.com/virtualization-ma ... nload.html
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2722 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Please request a "Veeam Availability Suite Update 4" trial key and install it to Veeam ONE. Veeam Availability Suite is combined from Veeam B&R and Veeam ONE products. Thanks!