Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
WTomPhillips
Lurker
Liked: never

Cannot complete account info after install

Post by WTomPhillips »

I installed 4.0 and verified my account, but whenever I try to do anything, I am asked to complete my account (Business) info but it will not allow email address to be entered and the link for Home Users simply returns me to the Business page.

I cannot raise a support case due to this and when I called Veeam UK, my problem was acknowledged and someone from technical support would be in touch, but it is now a week without progress and the chat line tells me they have done all they can to chase this.

Can anybody help
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Re: Cannot complete account info after install

Post by wishr »

Hi Tom,

Welcome to Veeam Community Forums and thanks for posting.

Do you experience the same from any other machine having a different browser?

Thanks
WTomPhillips
Lurker
Liked: never

Re: Cannot complete account info after install

Post by WTomPhillips »

Yes, one with Internet Explorer and one with Edge Chromium (on which I'm doing all my setup)

Sales support (who acknowledged that this was a problem others had seen) emailed me to say that web support had fixed my account problem, but it is still the same whilst some pages think I am now not registered at all.

I can open the backup setup window but it does not recognise my server or allow notification setup. Without the above problem being fixed, I cannot raise a Support case. I did check that all my PCs recognise the server UNC address

Also, looking at the info Sales sent me, I should be able to use Reverse Replication, but it is not covered in the user guide, so is i9t not in Agent for Windows?