Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
erwin26
Novice
Liked: never

Understand backup use-cases need help

Post by erwin26 »

Hello,

At the moment I am learning for the Veeam exam, but I am kinda stuck at the "understand backup use-cases". I don't really understand what a question can be in this part and I kinda fail at this. 66,7% is my max score on the practices exam and I would like to get this to 100% and understand this part a little bit better. My total score is around 85-87,5%.

Can someone explain the backup use-cases or put a example with or without questions here for me? So I could see what the mean with backup uses cases exactly. At the moment I don't know how to learn this.

Many thanks!
HannesK
Product Manager
Liked: 2890 times
Full Name: Hannes Kasparick

Re: Understand backup use-cases need help

Post by HannesK »

Hello,
can you maybe link the practices exam that you mean? I know that there are several out there.

In general, the questions are about common backup tasks. Some also focus on configuration issues that we see very often in the field. If you worked some years with Veeam, then it should be no problem to pass the exam.

Best regards,
Hannes

PS: good luck with the real exam.
erwin26
Novice

Post by erwin26 »

Hello,

The pratices exam that you can do if you are a partner with Veeam.

Hhmm then I might just do 1 question worng and that is 33,3% of the pratices exam then. I am working with Veeam for 3-4 years now and I got the feeling I am ready for the exam, but all small extra information will help me. Rest of the question are totally fine and I do understand them.
HannesK
Product Manager
Liked: 2890 times
Full Name: Hannes Kasparick

Post by HannesK »

The pratices exam that you can do if you are a partner with Veeam.
unfortunately that does not really help me to find it (that's why I asked for a link - or even better, the full question with answers). So I cannot help you with that question. Maybe someone else can
erwin26
Novice

Post by erwin26 »

That is no problem, the main problem for me is that I don't know wich question I am doing worng on the pratice exam. There is no link to it :(. I will try again in a few days for the pratice exam and then I might see wich question I did worng.