Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
horhota
Influencer
Liked: never

Changed pc settings - does not support multiple jobs message

Post by horhota »

I have always had just one job running in the Veeam agent for Windows, free version. I changed the pc that Veeam Agent for windows was running on - the pc was running on a domain but is now a local pc with a workgroup. Likewise the old user was replaced by a new local user. Now, as soon as I click the Veeam icon in the taskbar or as soon as I try to open Veeam in the main program start menu, I get a message saying "This version does not support multiple jobs." There is still only one job - the pc name/settings have changed but there is only one job. How can I get around this issue and get the one job to run?
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1568 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Re: Changed pc settings - does not support multiple jobs message

Post by Dima P. »

Hello horhota,

To be honest it sounds like a bug. Can you please raise a support case and share the case ID with me? Cheers!
horhota
Influencer

Post by horhota »

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure how to raise a support case. When I did some research on this, it appears that you have to use an option in the help menu of VeeamAgent for Windows - however, I cannot get the program to open so I cannot access the help menu.
Any other suggestions?
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1568 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Post by Dima P. »

I've asked support team to reach you via your contact email address set in the forum profile. Stay tuned.
Martin K.
Lurker

Post by Martin K. »

Hi,
can I ask whether this is really a bug and if so, is there any confirmed solution? It has happened on one of our PCs recently and I would appreciate any hint before we start usual circle of restarts/reinstallations etc.

Thanks a lot and Happy New Year to all of you :)
Martin