Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
ejenner
Veteran
Liked: 100 times
Full Name: EJ

possible UI glitch

Post by ejenner »

I thought I was seeing things, but double-checked and I think there's a UI glitch. Nothing major but just thought I'd be helpful and point it out.

If you open Veeam B&R V10a the first screen you land on will show all jobs. (copies, replications, jobs)

If you click on 'Disk' under the 'backups' section there will be no scroll-bar to scroll through your backups. This is assuming you have sufficient number of backups to go off the page.

There's a couple of variations on the theme, I think you can go straight to 'Disk (Copy)' and see the same thing.

It might just be my installed instance of the console which is why I say I'm not sure. It's by no means a show stopper. If you back out of the disk view of backups and go back to Jobs (for instance) and then back again into the backups disk view the scoll-bar will appear. For my installation at least.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: possible UI glitch

Post by foggy »

Hi EJ, thanks for reporting, we will check. Do I understand right that it is consistent, so you see this every time you open the console for the first time?
Egor Yakovlev
Veeam Software
Liked: 683 times
Full Name: Egor Yakovlev

Re: possible UI glitch

Post by Egor Yakovlev »

Hi EJ.

I can confirm same behavior, but only the moment after console window resize, after that rendering of vertical scroll bar happens normally...might be something with RDP or currently used UI engine - will check with devs.

Thanks for feedback!