Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
jimmyhurr
Enthusiast
Liked: 4 times
Full Name: James Hurrell

Failed to process OneDrive: <user>. There are no endpoints available for this region

Post by jimmyhurr »

Hi All,

I have recently acquired 30 user licenses for use across two related Office365 tenancies. I'm using an Object Storage Repository on AWS S3.

I have created a new backup job - entire site with some exclusions. The first run took a while and had a lot of errors in it on all types of items - mailboxes, sites and OneDrive - it put around 30GB in the S3 bucket (which is a lot less total data than we actually have - around 180GB across all mailboxes/sharepoint/OneDrive/Teams). It is now running the first retry of this job. One of the errors that occurred on multiple OneDrive sites on both the first run and the retry was this one:

Code: Select all

Failed to process OneDrive: <user>. There are no endpoints available for this region.. The operation has timed out :: 
Does anyone know what this actually means? Is it AWS or Office365 that is causing the error and what can I do to resolve it?
Polina
Veeam Software
Liked: 681 times
Full Name: Polina Vasileva

Re: Failed to process OneDrive: <user>. There are no endpoints available for this region

Post by Polina »

Hi,

This error is new to me, but it should indicate some issue on the O365 side.
Please post your support case ID, as required when you create a new topic on forums, and continue the investigation with Veeam support engineers.

Thanks!
jimmyhurr
Enthusiast
Liked: 4 times
Full Name: James Hurrell

Re: Failed to process OneDrive: <user>. There are no endpoints available for this region

Post by jimmyhurr » 1 person likes this post

Thanks. The error has gone away now - in subsequent retry jobs so I assume it was Veeam flooding O365.

P.S Where does it say I need to have a support ID to create a post in here? EDIT I've found it now. I read the explanation which seems daft to me. Anyway....