Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
globalpartsIT
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Global Parts IT

Submitting tickets online - logs

Post by globalpartsIT »

When I submit a support ticket online I cannot get past having to add logs. Yet when I receive my first contact from Support ... generally anywhere between 4-8 hours later, no matter what Severity I have selected ... the very first thing they ask me to do every single time is to submit logs. What is the point of having a customer submit logs as part of the ticket creation process when they are going to have to re-submit them for every ticket? Please remove the log submission from the online ticket creation process or fix whatever problem is causing your support technicians to not have access to the logs when responding to a ticket for the first time. It is beyond annoying having to submit logs multiple times just to get simple support.
globalpartsIT
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Global Parts IT

Re: Submitting tickets online - logs

Post by globalpartsIT »

Here is the typical reply:

It seems that they did not come through as there currently are none attached to the case. Could you try the customer portal link here?
https://my.veeam.com/?entrypoint=ticket ... 01kwaWbAAI

This. Happens. Every. Single. Time. What is the point of submitting logs online when you just have to do it again the first time a tech responds? Good grief.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Submitting tickets online - logs

Post by foggy »

Thanks for letting us know - I will ask the support team management to look at your cases. Btw, you also have the opportunity to give direct feedback via the Talk to Manager button available on the support portal. Thanks!