Management reporting and documentation
icerocks
Lurker
Liked: never

Multi Tenant Reporting

Post by icerocks »

Hi Guys,

I wonder if there is a way of hiding the Report Templates from a restricted user in Veeam ONE. Unlike the Dashboard where you can choose what to show, all the report templates are still being shown regardless of the type of login I use. I intend to use the vCloud logins and I only want to expose the vCloud Related Report Templates.

https://imgur.com/kgv105W

Regards,
nikolaj
Expert
Liked: 57 times

Re: Multi Tenant Reporting

Post by nikolaj »

Hi Icerocks,

And what is your ultimate goal with this kind of setup, if I may ask?
Would you like just to get rid of the unnecessary templates in the UI? Or would you like to restrict certain users from generating reports for infrastructures they don't have access to? If so, what are these infrastructures (vSphere/VBR/Cloud Connect)?

Thanks.
icerocks
Lurker
Liked: never

Post by icerocks »

Hi Nikolaj,

I would like to have a blank Dashboard and Reports Templates. Then expose/pick Report Templates that are only relevant to vCloud Users to the UI. I would like to get rid of the unnecessary templates in the UI because I think it will be confusing for the users if all of them are in there. I am connecting my vSphere, vCloud Director, and VBR server to Veeam ONE.

Thank you.
nikolaj
Expert
Liked: 57 times

Post by nikolaj »

Ok, noted. We will save your suggestion as a feature request for later iterations.

Thanks.