Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
ssinard
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Sinard Stefan

Find and remove "warning" state item's in jobs without losing backup.

Post by ssinard »

Hi.

First apologies my bad english. :roll:

Since few weeks, i'm working on Veeam for O365, we manage mailbox, Sharepoints and teams backups. I work with a lot of item ( 30 000 at least only for sharepoints)
Obviously some of these item were removed by some user and result with warning because some site return error 404 ( logic).

Despite this we still can restore this Sharepoint if we need. ( Cool )

But ( And this is why i wrote this topic ) if we delete this item from the job, we can't restore it even if we try a restore from a backup earlier from the deletion.

Is there a way to "mute" these "warning" in this jobs without loosing previous backup ?

I'm looking for a way to earn some visibility among all this error / warning by differentiating the "normal warning" from the "unusual warning" .

I hope i make myself understandable ( sorry again about this terrible english) and i hope there an answer to my issue

Greating.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: Find and remove "warning" state item's in jobs without losing backup.

Post by Mike Resseler » 1 person likes this post

Hi @ssinard

yes. The goal indeed is to remove those from the backup jobs if they are not being used anymore. So then the warning is gone. If you want to restore them, right-click on the organization (and not on the backup job) and start the SharePoint restore from there. That will show ALL data of that organization, even if it is not protected anymore by a job, but still within retention
ssinard
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Sinard Stefan

Re: Find and remove "warning" state item's in jobs without losing backup.

Post by ssinard »

Hi

Thank for the reply. It was really helpfull in my case.