Host-based backup of Microsoft Hyper-V VMs.
pesos
Expert
Liked: 17 times
Full Name: John Johnson

new support system is not workable

Post by pesos »

Really great system now in place.

Support website is broken and gives "can't create ticket" any time we try to create a new ticket (have tried multiple computers in two different countries).

Calling is no use now because of the policy that now requires an active open case be entered to even talk to anyone. Might be workable if your website didn't break, but as it is we are now completely cut off from support and have a production issue we are dealing with.

Calling sales was useless as well - waiting for someone to come on the line leads to the call being dropped after a minute or so.

Argh!
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: support system sucks

Post by foggy » 1 person likes this post

Hi John, I'm sorry you had bad luck with opening a case today. While I cannot comment if there are any issues with the support portal at the moment, I want to point you to one more option to reach out to our technical support that doesn't require opening a case. There's a Talk to Manager option available on your customer portal in the same area where you're creating a ticket - it allows sending your feedback directly to our support management and believe me, they will not ignore it.
pesos
Expert
Liked: 17 times
Full Name: John Johnson

Re: support system sucks

Post by pesos » 1 person likes this post

Hi Foggy, you read my mind! I found that lifeline about 15 minutes ago and someone has just reached out.