Management reporting and documentation
_james
Enthusiast
Liked: 6 times

VM performance reports blank values

Post by _james »

Hello

Recently we upgraded to One 11a, everything was working great, I even was glad because VM custom reports - datastore graphs and reports were fixed, however we have the same issue again, but now bigger.

When creating any type of reports about VM performance, they come out with blank graphs, all values are 0.
Issue appeared out of nowhere, couple of weeks after upgrading to 11a.

We are monitoring a couple for hosts and vCenters, data is not reported for any of those systems. Tried to fix the installation, re-add hosts but no avail. Credentials are okay, even tried default administrator account. What is interesting - Client app shows all VM data (CPU, RAM, Datastore data) just fine, however WEB-client reports do not.

about 3 week old data is available, then the issue occured and all reports all blank. Only change that i can think of is a vCenter upgrade (we have 2 vcenters, and 2 hosts that we have added to Veeam One)

Case #05168183
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Re: VM performance reports blank values

Post by wishr »

Hi James,

Please, make sure that the Object properties data collection task has succeeded in the VONE Web Client first of all. If that does not help, I would suggest working with our support engineers directly.

Thanks
_james
Enthusiast
Liked: 6 times

Re: VM performance reports blank values

Post by _james »

Hello @wishr, thanks for the reply. Yes, task does succeed, no errors in the task events what so ever.
I will wait for support response, I posted here because unfortunately i have to use trial license.