Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
ziceman
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Stefan Zauchenberger

9.5u4 B&R upgrade to v11 button greyed out

Post by ziceman »

Hello,

I am in the process upgrading a 6 different 9.5u4 installations to v11. All but one have completed successfully. The specs (hardware, OS, etc) are pretty much identical on these machines, but one will not upgrade. When running the v11 B&R setup on this machine, the Upgrade option is greyed out. No additional information is provided, so I am unable to determine why the option is not active.

Where can I look to find the cause?

Thanks!
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6725 times

Re: 9.5u4 B&R upgrade to v11 button greyed out

Post by Gostev »

Hello! You must include a support case ID when posting about any technical issue, as requested in red font when you click New Topic. Please note that these rules also specifically ask not to post environment-specific issues here, so kindly keep this in mind for your future contributions to this community. Thanks!
ziceman
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Stefan Zauchenberger

Post by ziceman »

So we need to contact Support *before* looking to the Community for assistance? I am confused....
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6725 times

Post by Gostev » 1 person likes this post

That is correct! You're only confused because apparently you still did not read those rules I referenced. These include the detailed explanation of the purpose of these forums, and you will find it's not the place to get community assistance with environment-specific technical issues in the first place.