Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
jasonede
Service Provider
Liked: 24 times

SSO on Enterprise Manager wants to redirect

Post by jasonede »

We have our Enterprise manager installed on a machine called machine.domain.local, but the Web is on veeam.ourdomain.com with a SSL setup.

When I look at about page inside EM the API is shown as operational on machine.domain.local although it has the web setup correctly on veeam.ourdomain.com.

Trying to setup SSO and it sort of works fine, but when I connect to veeam.ourdomain.com it changes the browser window to machine.domain.local (which obviously gives a certificate warning). Further clicking the SSO button then logs in with correct permissions.

I've tried changing the URLS's within azure to veeam.ourdomain.com but unless the original machine.domain.local is present it doesn't work and still re-directs my browser page to a fresh login screen on machine.domain.local.

Is there anyway of changing the Enterprise Manager to use the veeam.ourdomain.com URL for communication to Azure?

Case #05352025
jasonede
Service Provider
Liked: 24 times

Re: SSO on Enterprise Manager wants to redirect

Post by jasonede » 2 people like this post

Solved with help from Support... Just needed to add a line to the web.config, update Azure URLs and good to go.