Management reporting and documentation
jlb4350
Novice
Liked: 2 times

Run report of all job schedules

Post by jlb4350 »

Hello all. We are running three Backup and Replication servers and all are connected to Veeam ONE. Each server is backing up computers (not VMs) and a file share. I'm looking for a way in Veeam ONE to run a report showing all the schedules for all backup jobs. The only report I can find is "Protected VMs Job Schedule", but when I choose the scope it only shows SLA and not "Backup Infrastructure", so the report yields no results. I also tried a Custom Infrastructure report, but in the scope beside Infrastructure objects, it shows No data available.

For a comparison, when I choose the Veeam Backup Agents template, and choose Computer Backup Status, it shows Backup infrastructure as a selectable object and shows my three connected backup servers. This is what I need on the other report.

Any ideas? Thank you for your help.
Mildur
Product Manager
Liked: 2276 times
Full Name: Fabian K.

Re: Run report of all job schedules

Post by Mildur »

Hi jlb

Can you try Backup Infrastructure Custom Data Report with object Type Job? That should give you the requested information about all job types.

The Custom Infrastructure Report is for a hyperv/vsphere infrastracture and not the backup infrastructure.
Product Management Analyst @ Veeam Software
RomanK
Veeam Software
Liked: 167 times

Post by RomanK » 1 person likes this post

Hello jlb4350

I think you are looking for Job Configuration Dump report.
Use Configuration setting areas: Schedule parameter to see schedules for all jobs.

Thanks
jlb4350
Novice
Liked: 2 times

Post by jlb4350 » 1 person likes this post

Thank you for the suggestion, RomanK. I checked the Job Configuration Dump. It's useful but has too much data for what I'm looking for.
Mildur, that Backup Infrastructure Custom Data report is close, but it doesn't seem to have a field to show the actual job schedule, that would be more of what I'm looking for if it did have that though. I sure wish they had a more robust report builder. Hopefully in the next version there will be one.
Thanks again for the suggestions, I'll keep working with it.
RomanK
Veeam Software
Liked: 167 times

Post by RomanK »

Hello jlb4350

Thanks for the feedback.

Did you set the checkbox only for the Schedule option in configuration setting areas? What data is excessive in the report from your point of view?
Could you please clarify your use case for our better understanding?

If you want the same table as the Protected Vms report has but for Agents, what columns would be interesting for you? Any additional columns you'd like to be added?

Thanks in advance.