Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
theresawhitney
Novice
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Theresa Whitney

Data Change Report for Windows Agent Backups

Post by theresawhitney »

I am looking for a report that will show me the data change rate for Windows Agent Backup jobs. Specifically I have a Windows 4 node cluster hosting about >45 TBs of file shares. Those shares are basicially subdivided by Departments. I back them up using the Veeam Windows agent. I want to see the data change rate either by month, or by week or by day if possible. If I could see it by specific file share that would be even better. Can someone point me to the report that could should me that or do I need to create a customized report (ugh!)? I have reviewed the report for VM jobs but I need one specific to Windows Agent jobs.
RomanK
Veeam Software
Liked: 167 times

Re: Data Change Report for Windows Agent Backups

Post by RomanK » 2 people like this post

Hello Theresa,

Data Change Rate History is definitely what you are looking for. In Veeam ONE 11a we added support for Veeam Agents as well as enhanced the report with additional settings and improved data representation.

Thanks
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Post by wishr »

Hi Theresa,

By the way, have you ever considered using our NAS backup capabilities to protect your file shares?

Thanks
theresawhitney
Novice
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Theresa Whitney

Post by theresawhitney » 1 person likes this post

Found the data change report for Veeam Windows Agents jobs. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

As for NAS backups, we have looked considered it at various times but it is not on the roadmap for now. But always still up for consideration.