Discussions related to using object storage as a backup target.
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2252 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: 2 problems adding minio

Post by veremin »

If you provide us with the ticket number, we can assist with the investigation process. This applies to certificate issue as well: so if you open a new ticket and stuff it with the debug logs, we can surely take a look and see what the root cause might be.

Thanks!
bc-109
Service Provider
Liked: 11 times
Full Name: Toussaint OTTAVI

Re: 2 problems adding minio

Post by bc-109 »

Thank you for your answer.

Minio is not a critical topic here. We'll use something else for now. I'll wait until someone else has time to troubleshoot that :)

In the meantime, I've been exchanging dozens of emails with support (and manager) for 4 days now, for what was initially a problem of getting a 9.5 license for a very old VCSP server, and that seems to become a problem about total lack of "downgrade" processes at Veeam :cry: . But as this is completely off-topic here, I may open a separate subject. (Case 05493426)

Kind regards,
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2252 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: 2 problems adding mкinio

Post by veremin »

Unfortunately, we cannot assist you with getting an older license for or downgrading to already unsupported product version (which seems to be the main ticket ask).

However, if you want to talk about reasons of not willing to stay on the latest product version or how we can help you with solving them, we can switch our discussion to VCSP private forum.

Thanks!