Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
hyvokar
Veteran
Liked: 29 times

Veeam ONE v11

Post by hyvokar »

Hi all!

It's been a while since I've used VeeamONE.
I installed a trial to see if it'd be sufficient for our needs.

Anyway, all I see are dashboards and widgets. Is this supposed to be so, or is this somekind of limitation of trial?
For example, If I go to vsphere alarms dashboard, I just see random errors and warnings, but nothing that tells me, what actually is wrong. Cant click Top VMs errors and warning for example, to open a list of warning by certain VM.

Br,
Kari
Bed?! Beds for sleepy people! Lets get a kebab and go to a disco!
MS MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCP
VMWare VCP5-DCV
Veeam VMCE
RomanK
Veeam Software
Liked: 164 times

Re: Veeam ONE v11

Post by RomanK »

Hello Kari,

To get more details about triggered alarms use Veeam ONE Client console. These guide pages should help.

There are two clients:
Veeam ONE Client to manage, view and interact with alarms and monitoring data, analyze the performance of virtual and backup infrastructure components, track the efficiency of data protection operations, troubleshoot issues, group your virtual infrastructure and administer monitoring settings.

Veeam ONE Web Client to view a set of dashboards and reports that allow you to verify configuration issues, optimize resource allocation and utilization, track implemented changes, plan capacity growth.

In addition, evaluation license is a full license that can be used for product evaluation.

Thanks
hyvokar
Veteran
Liked: 29 times

Re: Veeam ONE v11

Post by hyvokar »

Thanks RomanK! I seems I'm missing Veeam ONE client and have only Web client.
Bed?! Beds for sleepy people! Lets get a kebab and go to a disco!
MS MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCP
VMWare VCP5-DCV
Veeam VMCE