Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
sabicao
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Fernando Gomes

export info as displayed at Infrastructure->[cluster]->Infrastructure Objects

Post by sabicao »

Hi.

Is there anyway I can get the info as displayed at Infrastructure->[cluster]->Infrastructure Objects?
This view has no "export to csv" option, and in custom reports I cannot add the bit about Provisioned Space and Used Space.
jorgedlcruz
Veeam Software
Liked: 619 times
Full Name: Jorge de la Cruz

Re: export info as displayed at Infrastructure->[cluster]->Infrastructure Objects

Post by jorgedlcruz »

Hello,
Is that view from the VONE Client? What version are you running? I know that our Veeam ONE Custom Infrastructure Report will cover this, give this blog post a read, adjust the columns and objects you want to get, but most likely it is there:
https://jorgedelacruz.uk/2023/04/18/vee ... al-health/

Thanks a lot!
Jorge de la Cruz
Senior Product Manager | Veeam ONE @ Veeam Software

@jorgedlcruz
https://www.jorgedelacruz.es / https://jorgedelacruz.uk
vExpert 2014-2024 / InfluxAce / Grafana Champion
RomanK
Veeam Software
Liked: 168 times

Re: export info as displayed at Infrastructure->[cluster]->Infrastructure Objects

Post by RomanK »

Hello Fernando,

You are looking for Provisioned Storage (GB) and Used Storage (GB) metrics in the Custom Infrastructure report.

Thanks
sabicao
Influencer

Post by sabicao »

I'm running 12.0.1.2591

I can't find Provisioned Storage nor Used Storage anywhere, even when I select every object type, there is no column regarding storage to select.
sabicao
Influencer

Post by sabicao »

jorgedlcruz wrote: Jun 15, 2023 1:29 pm Hello,
Is that view from the VONE Client? What version are you running? I know that our Veeam ONE Custom Infrastructure Report will cover this, give this blog post a read, adjust the columns and objects you want to get, but most likely it is there:
https://jorgedelacruz.uk/2023/04/18/vee ... al-health/

Thanks a lot!
yes, I'm talking about a view in the VONE client. No way to export, and I can't find a way to create a custom report including Provisioned and Used storage
sabicao
Influencer

Post by sabicao »

This is what I want to export:

This is what I can choose from the Custom Infrastructure report:

What am I missing?
RomanK
Veeam Software

Post by RomanK »

Hello Fernando,
What am I missing?
I apologize, I've shared from the VMware environment, but probably for hyper-v would be other names. There are no Hyper-V hosts in my lab at the moment. I will add some and get back to you.

Thanks
sabicao
Influencer

Post by sabicao »

RomanK wrote: Jun 15, 2023 3:12 pm Hello Fernando,

I apologize, I've shared from the VMware environment, but probably for hyper-v would be other names. There are no Hyper-V hosts in my lab at the moment. I will add some and get back to you.

Thanks
Many thanks, Roman.

In the meantime, may I suggest to add an Export button in the Client. There are many views there in which a direct Export button would be much more practical than messing with reports.
RomanK
Veeam Software

Post by RomanK »

Hello Fernando,

Thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately, I confirmed that these metrics are only in the Monitor UI and absent in the Custom Infrastructure report but I've found Storage Allocated (GB) and
Storage Used (GB) metrics for Hyper-V in the VMs Configuration report

Please check the two latest columns.

Also, there is Guest Disk Free Space (GB) table in the Guest Disk Free Space report. You may check it as well.

Thanks.