Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
adam900331
Veteran
Liked: 22 times

VBR v12 console freeze

Post by adam900331 »

Hy!

Iam running a SureBackup Job, but the Veeam console freezed. I closed the backup console and now I can not connet with the VBR console. The SureBackup Job is still running and there is one Backup Copy job which is also running. I tried to stop the Sure Backup job with powershell, but I think the powershell is freezed too. After 10-15 minutes connection I got the following error:

In PowerShell:
Get-VBRSureBackupJob : PowerShell client update environment initialization failed: Failed to connect to Veeam Backup &
Replication server:
Overlapped I/O operation is in progress
Execution environment cannot be initialized to Remote
At line:1 char:1
+ Get-VBRSureBackupJob
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (:) [Get-VBRSureBackupJob], AggregateException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : UpdateCheckerErrorId,Veeam.Backup.PowerShell.Cmdlets.GetVBRSureBackupJob

In console:
"failed to connect to veeam backup & replication server object 'objectid.rem' has been disconnected or does not exist at the server"
PetrM
Veeam Software
Liked: 528 times
Full Name: Petr Makarov

Re: VBR v12 console freeze

Post by PetrM »

Hello,

Please contact our support team and provide a support case ID as requested when you make a post about a technical issue. We cannot troubleshoot technical issues effectively over the forum posts. All posts about technical issues without case ID will be eventually deleted by the forum moderator. You can also upload debug logs for our support as per the instructions of this KB.

Thanks!
adam900331
Veteran
Liked: 22 times

Re: VBR v12 console freeze

Post by adam900331 » 1 person likes this post

Hello.

All of the Veeam process freezed. I restartes the Veeam server and the peoblem is eesolved.