earyutin
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Evgeniy Aryutin

Connecting an object repository to another server

Post by earyutin »

Hi all !
Help me please ) !

I have the following problem. Used the community version of "Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365" to backup several OneDrive storages.
The server with the previously installed product "Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365" has failed. The file "repository.adb" is not available.
Installed the product "Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365" on a clean server and connected the organization.
Connected the old object storage to the new server. I select a restore point. When you try to open a OneDrive object, the error "Unable to access repository (D:\***\repository.adb)" appears.
Of the five OneDrive repositories, only one opens, in other cases, the error “Unable to access repository (D:\***\repository.adb)” appears.
Please tell me, is it possible to recalculate the connected object backup storage and recreate the "repository.adb" file?

Thank you !
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: Connecting an object repository to another server

Post by Mike Resseler »

Hi Evgeniy,

So you are using object storage? In that case, the repository.adb should be the caching which you can recreate.

See here: https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/vbo36 ... tml?ver=70

Hope it helps
Mike
earyutin
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Evgeniy Aryutin

Re: Connecting an object repository to another server

Post by earyutin »

Hi, Mike!

The file is recreated, but in Explorer "Veeam" for "OneDrive" 1-2 objects are still opened, for the rest it writes the same error.
I tried to create another contained in object storage and copy old backups there from the previous location. The situation has not changed..
Are there other ways out? Is it possible to extract data manually?

Thank you !