Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
mcz
Veeam Legend
Liked: 180 times
Full Name: Michael

CDP report with warnings, but no details

Post by mcz »

Dear PMs,

since a while I do see CDP reports with warnings, but no details (might be since 12.x):

Also, there are information which seem to contradict: total SLA is reduced, individual SLAs are all 100 % - how could that be?
In the past I always saw details when warnings were active so that you understood why you received a warning. In this case it might be that the SLA wasn't met as expected, but details would always be appreciated.

Thank you!
HannesK
Product Manager
Liked: 2890 times
Full Name: Hannes Kasparick

Re: CDP report with warnings, but no details

Post by HannesK »

Hello,
the top statistic shows the last 24h wile the bottom one is for the "long term restore point to long term restore point".

There should be other emails from that day that have SLAs lower 100%

Best regards,
Hannes
mcz
Veeam Legend

Post by mcz »

Thanks Hannes, this makes sense to me. What about the message if you receive a warning, will it be improved? Thanks
HannesK
Product Manager
Liked: 2890 times
Full Name: Hannes Kasparick

Post by HannesK »

If I understand you correctly, then "warning" is correct because the SLA was not met on daily basis.
mcz
Veeam Legend

Post by mcz »

Yeah, but normally you also get a description like "warning - CDP SLA not met". It is totally missing here and you have to look for what might be the reason for the warning - users which are not too familiar with that might not understand what the warning is all about...
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Post by veremin »

The upper table presents daily information, which includes values aggregated from all sessions executed within the day. The lower table displays information specifically about the latest sessions.

To identify a problematic session, it is recommended to utilize the History node, where comprehensive historical information is available.

To ensure you stay notified, it is important to configure RPO reporting. By doing so, you will receive an email notification as soon as one of the replicated VMs fails to meet the specified RPO. This approach allows you to catch errors and warnings immediately.

Thanks!