Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
Novell2
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Zeller Werner

Veeam One Reporting - Overall Infrastructur

Post by Novell2 »

Hi,

I installed Veeam One (without SSRS). I like to do a report over the hole VMware infrastructure. I can only create reports over same parts like Storage, Hosts etc. On the "OLD" one I did get a Word-PDF Document with all included, inclusive storage pictures.
Where in the new version can I do the same? I did find nothing in the documentation or the video's.

Thanks a lot!
Novell2
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Veeam One Reporting - Overall Infrastructur

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Novell2,

The overall report is still available and called "Infrastructure Overview". This report is supposed to give you extensive information on your entire VI configuration, please check it out.

If you're looking for performance overview report, then it was replaced by our predefined dashboards. Have you had a chance to take a look at them?

Thanks!
Novell2
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Zeller Werner

Post by Novell2 »

Hi Vitaly,
I can get a lot of small reports, but in older version I could do a report of all in a pdf together, Host, VM, Network, Hardware details. It was named inventory.
How - Where can I select all togehter to create one inventory pdf?
Thanks!
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

To generate configuration overview report, you need to open Veeam ONE Reporter -> Templates -> Infrastructure overview report. Please take a look at our "Dashboards and Reports" document, that should guide you through this process: http://www.veeam.com/veeam_one_v6_dashb ... rts_pg.pdf

If you're referring to performance overview, then in v6 there is no single report, only dashboards and smaller reports. Thanks!