Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
zak2011
Veteran
Liked: 41 times
Full Name: Arun

Warnings from Veeam One

Post by zak2011 »

Hi,
I am quite new to Veeam One and a new user of Veeam One monitor. It is an excellent tool and very useful. I got a warning for a few of the hosts on my VM infrastructure about storage connection redundacy failure. Is this related to some issue with SAN storage connections. Could anyone explain what this actually means and what i need to look into?
Thanks!
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Warnings from Veeam One

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Arun,

Have you had a chance to take a look at the alarm KB which describes this issue in great details? ;)

We have accumulated a really good expertise on performance and configuration issues and have written more than 200 + KB articles which are explaining the cause of the issue and provide possible resolutions for each problem.

Thanks!
zak2011
Veteran

Post by zak2011 »

Hi Vitaliy,
First of all let me apologize for the delay in replying back. Truly sorry. I went to the alarms but was not able to find any link to it. The message i got comes under warning and there was no link to go to the KB.
Thanks!
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Well...there are three ways of locating our KBs:

1. The first and the easiest one is to configure email notifications for triggered alarms. Every email includes all alarm details including KBs, current object state and etc.
2. The second one, is to click on the alarm name, which is basically a hyperlink to the KB.
3. Finally, to see all alarms triggered in your VI, you need to navigate to Alarms tab in Veeam Monitor Client. This view gives all information you need to start troubleshooting any issue occurred.

Hope this helps!
zak2011
Veteran

Post by zak2011 »

Thankyou very much i found the details under the Alarms tab in Veeam Monitor client.
Thanks again