Management reporting and documentation
danboddy
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Daniel Boddy

Sharepoint Integration - Widgets Permissions

Post by danboddy »

Having followed the sharepoint integration document from VEEAM i have tried creating the Web Page Viewers but im unable to display the widgets from VEEAM reporter , pasting other web links and internal HTTP sites works just not the VEEAM Report url http://HOST:1239/ or any other extension i.e. /Dashboard etc. through to the full widget link,
Im inclined to think its a permission issue - as this works fine from my login in a normal IE window. do you have to have a specific user account/ service account added to one of the Report groups on the Reporter server?
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Sharepoint Integration - Widgets Permissions

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Daniel,

As far as know currently there is a known issue in SharePoint and Veeam integration, but our support team has a hotfix that will allow you to bypass this error and integrate Veeam ONE widgets into SharePoint. Please contact them directly for assistance.

Thanks!
Hans81
Influencer

Post by Hans81 »

Did you ever found the solution for this? I get the same permission denied error when trying to load a widget using a sharepoint web-part. It seems to be pointing to ext-all.js

No issues when trying to load the widget URL directly from my browser, only through sharepoint web-part.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Please contact our support team for the hotfix that resolves this issue. Thanks!
Hans81
Influencer

Post by Hans81 »

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm in the process of evaluating Veaam One for our company, currently doing so with the Free Trial. Sharepoint integration is one of our "musts" before we decide to go with Veeam one, how can I get support for this if using only the trial license?

Thanks.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Any customer who is on the official trial license period is eligible for support, so please contact our technical team directly (support @ veeam.com). Thanks!
Vitaly.Mzokov
Expert
Liked: 25 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Mzokov

Post by Vitaly.Mzokov » 1 person likes this post

Hi all,

We were investigating this particular issue and found out the reason why Widgets and Dashboards were not integrated into Microsoft SharePoint portal successfully.
Please follow the KB article below in order to get instructions on how to resolve the issue - KB1636.

Of course, should any assistance or help be required, please contact our support team directly at http://www.veeam.com/support.

- VM.