Real-time performance monitoring and troubleshooting
maz124s
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: A Mazzeo

Hardware alerting with HP Proliant Servers Esxi 4

Post by maz124s »

Hi

I have just installed Veeam Monitor 4, seems to be a great product, the biggest functionality a require is E-mail alerting for Hardware failure, such as disk failures, powers supplies, etc

My environment is currently 4 HP DL380 G5 and other Dl360 G5 Servers running mainly ESxi4 HP Integrated Build and some Esxi 3.5 Update 4 HP Integrated Builds

After adding in the relevant ESxi4 Server into the monitor console, some of the Hardware Counters are displayed like Power Supplies and CPU, but others such as important items like Storage Controller status and individual Hard Disks are missing, these Hardware Counters i might add are all available in the Vmware Sphere Client,

Is there any configuration changes i need to make or are these extra counters not supported as yet???
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6648 times

Re: Hardware alerting with HP Proliant Servers Esxi 4

Post by Gostev »

Hello, this issue is fixed in the upcoming update that we are planning to release in a couple of weeks. If you are interested in testing beta build, please PM me. Upgrade is not yet supported, so you will have to create separate install.