Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
julia feng
Lurker
Liked: never

veeam data storage

Post by julia feng »

I install veeam one monitor ,microsoft sql server 2008 r2..and i can't find any data in sql server 2008 r2 after veeam monitor produce data!where the data and how them storage.thanks
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: veeam data storage

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hello,

Unfortunately, I do not understand what you're saying. Veeam ONE stores all VI data in the database, and then displays everything through the GUI. Could you please tell me why you're trying to locate the collected data in the database?

Thanks!
julia feng
Lurker
Liked: never

Post by julia feng »

Vitaliy S. wrote:Hello,

Unfortunately, I do not understand what you're saying. Veeam ONE stores all VI data in the database, and then displays everything through the GUI. Could you please tell me why you're trying to locate the collected data in the database?

Thanks!
Thank you for your reply.my English is bad.I am learning about veeam .I open 'sql server configuration management'.there is just server info and protocols info.I am just curious about it.Thanks!
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

If you want to locate our database, then you should be using SQL Management Studio to connect to your default SQL Instance. Our database name is VeeamONE.