Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
zac
Lurker
Liked: never

Automated PDF or HTML Weekly/Monthly Backup reports

Post by zac »

Hi All,

Just a bit of background - I work for a MSA provider and we manage several networks, we have around 10 sites with Veeam B&R and Veeam One deployed.

I am trying to setup a report that can be automatically emailed out to to the site contact for each of the networks from Veeam One basically giving backup stats for the past week or month. The VM Backup Status in Reporter appears to to display the report we are after. (VM Backup Status) report.

Is there a way to change the reporting period from a Week to a month?

Is there a way to get this emailed out automatically one per Week or Month as a PDF attachment or HTML email?

Look forward to your feedback.

Cheers

Zac
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Automated PDF or HTML Weekly/Monthly Backup reports

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Zac,

Currently you can only choose the week to report on VM backup status, but thanks for the feedback! Btw, how should the monthly report look like? Do you need to have the same matrix-table?

Thanks!
zac
Lurker
Liked: never

Post by zac »

Hi Vitaliy S,

I was thinking the monthly report should basically look the same as the "VM Backup Status by Week" report but instead of the single table for one week, perhaps 4 tables appended to the bottom of each other with the Date as well as the name of the day in the heading - just a thought.

My main issue however is getting the VM Backup Status report automatically sent out, even once per week in PDF or HTML format at a certain time. Is this possible? Can you point me in the right direction on where to look for this?

Look forward to your reply

Kind regards,

Zac
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

You can schedule this report via standard scheduling options, however currently it is not possible to choose the required week automatically. We are adding this option in the next update.