Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
trichert
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Todd Richert

Veeam One, Web performance very poor

Post by trichert »

So we have Veeam One 6.5 installed, using the console everything is great, data updates within a second or two, no problems at all.

If we try to use the web interface (http://localhost:1239) to run special reports it is insanely slow, by that I mean click 'Workspace' takes about 8-10 MINUTES before it loads. Clicking on any of the dashboard options similarly takes 10+ minutes for all the data to load. The server is not showing any significant load at all. What am I missing ?
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Veeam One, Web performance very poor

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Todd,

Can you please tell me what kind of reports do you run? Do you see the same behavior for all reports? Where is SQL Server used by Veeam ONE located at? Is it a local server? How many VMs, hosts and datastores do you monitor with Veeam ONE?

Thanks!
kassim
Novice
Full Name: Kassim

Post by kassim »

Hi,

i am having similar problems with the dashboard where viewing the VMWare host & clusters, VMWare VMs reports is hit & miss. some of the "sub reports" within those reports do not load & keep displaying "please wait" message, which others will load.. There is no set pattern on which of the sub reports will display content & ones with the please wait message, it completely random.

i have a case open with support who are looking into this.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Kassim, can you please tell me your case number, so I could also take a look at this?
kassim
Novice
Full Name: Kassim

Post by kassim »

Hi Vitaliy,

The case number is 00258470