Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
Jamie Pert
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Jamie Pert

Veeam 7 Bug - Arrow keys won't cylce through jobs anymore

Post by Jamie Pert »

Hello Everyone, since Veeam 5.5 I've often right clicked on a job, hit statistics and then seen the details regarding the last run of a job. Once in this view if I clicked somewhere in the "Summary" "Data" "Status" area of the statistics window I could then use the left and right arrows on my keyboard to cycle through previous runs of the jobs and see statistics accordingly.

Since installing Veeam 7 this functionalitty seems to have disappeared when in the jobs\backup window. However if I go to last 24 hours and then get the statistics up for one of those jobs I can use my arrows to cycle through jobs.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I searched the forums for "arrow" and couldn't see a post.

Let me know if you need more info, oh BTW Veeam's ability to handle credentials is a godsend!
@jam1epert on Twitter
BearHuntr
Enthusiast
Liked: 3 times

Re: Veeam 7 Bug - Arrow keys won't cylce through jobs anymor

Post by BearHuntr »

If you double-click on a job to open up the details in a new window, the arrow keys still work. It just doesn't seem to work when you preview the job by clicking on it once and the details show up in the pane below.
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: Veeam 7 Bug - Arrow keys won't cylce through jobs anymor

Post by veremin »

Just checked this functionality and it’s still there. So, as mentioned, be sure to double click a given job first and only then use arrow keys. Thanks.