Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
graemejenkins
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Graeme Jenkins

Backup History failed jobs

Post by graemejenkins »

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Veeam, running v6.0 - I've set a backup job to run daily at 2200 on each day (so Monday has a job, Tuesday has a job etc). It appears that Veeam is trying to run all my jobs every day - so yesterday for example the backup history shows M W T F backups failing and Tuesday completed.. If I turn on notifications I get a host of failures which is a bit frustrating as they go off within 5 mins of each at 2210.

Anyone know whether a) this is normal behaviour, and if so can I stop it and b) whether this means I've set it all up wrong?

Thanks

Graeme.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Backup History failed jobs

Post by foggy »

Graeme, it would be helpful if you could post some screenshots of the jobs' scheduling settings, as well as the backup mode settings at the Storage step (Advanced button). This will allow to better understand the issue you're experiencing. Thanks.
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: Backup History failed jobs

Post by veremin »

Also, please be aware that you’re using product version that isn’t supported any longer (2 years old). So, it’s certainly worth upgrading to the most up-to-date version (7.0), since a variety of issues have been solved so far and number of improvements/fixes have been introduced.

Thanks.