Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
ijefferson
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Ian Jefferson

6.5- Backup Repositories Capacity Planning showing duplicate

Post by ijefferson »

Hi

I'm just getting ready to upgrade to v7 and was checking various things (some of which I'd never paid much attention to before) and noticed that in the Capacity Planning for Backup Repositories report I have 2 Default Repositories and 2 Other repositories.

One of these is showing the correct data for free space, the other is showing incorrect so I'm assuming it's historical data arrived somewhere from when I first setup the Backup and Reporting integration into Veeam One.

Is there anyway I can remove this duplicated data from Veeam before I upgrade to version 7 and complicate matters further?

Thanks
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: 6.5- Backup Repositories Capacity Planning showing dupli

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Ian,

Do you see the same duplicates in the topology view which is shown in Veeam ONE Monitor Client? What about other reports? Do they also have duplicate entries?

Thanks!
ijefferson
Influencer

Post by ijefferson »

Hi Vitaliy

Thanks for the quick reply, all other reports seem to be normal and reporting the correct totals / values and the Data Protection View within the Veeam One client correctly lists only the 2 Backup Repositories I have.

It only appears to be the Capacity planning report which has 2 entries for each repository, one of them for each definitely with old data.

The figures are alos incorrect for the Backup Infrastructure and Pysical Resources summary at the top of the report. (Infrastructure lists 4 Repositories - I have 2, 9 Jobs - I have 5, 28 VMs - client reports 18 VMs, 3.7 TB capacity - I have 1.86TB, 1.4TB Free Space - I have 280GB).
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hmm...that's strange. I haven't seen this issue reported before. Can you please open a support ticket with our technical team and post your case number, so I could also track it?
ijefferson
Influencer

Post by ijefferson » 1 person likes this post

Sure no problem. Case No: 00469812

Thanks again :)