- Posts: 39
- Liked: 4 times
- Joined: Aug 20, 2014 1:00 pm
So I'm new to this and know how to list the members and methods, but have a couple of questions.
1. How would I find a description of what GetObjectOibsAll actually is
2. How would I find what the other options are besides .State?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 17834
- Liked: 1662 times
- Joined: Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm
- Full Name: Vladimir Eremin
However, not all internal methods and properties of all objects are listed there (those are estimated at thousands). Thus, it's good old trial method - use Get-Help and Get-Member, and see what this of that particular object might propose to you.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests